Grove was founded in 1947 and has factories in Pennsylvania (USA) and Wilhelmshaven (DE). The original Grove comes from the USA and was founded by
the brothers Dwight and John L. Grove and friend Wayne A. Niccary. Their first products are trailers for farmers. To hoist internal steel in the factory a small
crane was deloveped, which became interest from the customers. In 1967 the company had over 1,000 employees, and in the same year the company was sold to the Walter
Kidde Company. John L. Grove startet together with Paul Shockey a company for personal lifts. This company still exists under name JLG (John L. Grove). In 1995 Grove
bought the crane devision of Krupp and had then a company in Wilhelmshaven. Since 2002 Grove belongs to the Manitowoc-Group.
GAM Aldaiturriaga (ES)